An Affordable Way to Update Your Bathroom Without Needless Construction!
Bath liners are the perfect way to make an affordable improvement in your bathroom. Residents of Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and surrounding communities can rest assured that Statewide Remodeling offers quality bathroom products from exclusive manufacturers so that bathroom upgrade is only a phone call away.
There are a variety of ways that you can renovate the look of your bathtub without costly, inconvenient tub repairs. A bathtub liner, tub-to-shower conversion, walk-in tub, or a full-scale bathroom remodel can eliminate:
- Cracked fiberglass
- Chipped porcelain
- Mildewed grout
- Crumbling grout
- Discolored surfaces
- Stained ceramic tile
- And a variety of other problems
Remember, many tub repair technicians will only fill in cracks or chips with polyester resins that may not even match the color of your tub. This type of temporary tub repair won’t last and won’t improve the overall quality of your tub. But Statewide Remodeling can provide you with long-lasting, custom-fitted solutions in a variety of styles and colors that will be sure to complement the existing décor of your bathroom – and many of these projects can be completed in one day or less!
Not exactly sure what bath liners are, or how they can revamp the look of your bathroom? Liners are the outer coverings, or “skins,” of your bath and shower. Over time, the original liners may become discolored, moldy, cracked, or chipped. New liners are ideal for homeowners who want to modernize their bathroom without a full remodeling project or the hassle of costly shower repair or bathtub repair. Liners fit right over your existing tub or shower stall – no demolition or removal is necessary – and can usually be installed in one day, so your busy schedule isn’t disrupted.
Transform Your Bathroom Today & Save!
Additional benefits of bath liners from Statewide Remodeling include:
- Anti-bacterial properties – We offer bath liners that are available with Silver Shield® anti-microbial technology, a protective formula that fights bacteria, microbes, and mildew.
- Ease of maintenance – The color of your Silver Shield® bath or shower liner will never fade and the stain-resistant surface makes cleaning easier than ever before.
- Strength – Acrylic liners have an external fiberglass shell that makes them extremely strong and durable, but also lightweight.
- Style – Acrylic tub liners are available in an extensive variety of colors and designs, from luxurious whirlpools and shower doors to unique wainscoting and accessories.
For superior products and second-to-none customer service, trust Statewide Remodeling for all your home renovation solutions. From bath liners, tub to shower conversions, shower enclosures, walk in tubs, tub repair alternatives and full bathroom remodeling to kitchen remodeling, radiant barrier insulation, and replacement windows, we’ve got you covered. Stop by our showrooms in Austin, Dallas, or Plano, or let our bathroom designers bring the showroom to you. Free estimates and in-writing satisfaction guarantees are just a few of the reasons that we’ve been named Service Provider of the Year by Home Depot and Vendor of the Year by Sam’s Club.